This Church was opened in the early 1940’s to serve the then growing mining community. It enjoys a commanding position in the centre of a busy village. Due to repairs being needed, the church is only used for the occasional event (choir, Christmas fair) and all worship takes place in the Church hall which is also used during the week for the many activities taking place.
For information on how to rent the hall at Newtongrange click here.
Car pack accessible from Sixth Street.