For information on how to rent the hall at Mayfield click here
Opened in 1955, the Church was originally conceived as a hall church, with a separate hall opening some 10 years later.
A complete refurbishment of the Church was completed early 2019 with the Church now a focal point in the community with a café, thrift shop, and soft play area.
The refurbishment was supported by funding from The European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development, part of the European Union.
2 Bogwood Rd,